Tuesday, July 26, 2005

And So It Ends...

well hema and i finally broke it off...i mean it just wasn't going anywhere...we both knew it...and no matter how much we nurtured it...it just became stagnant...sometimes you just gotta accept the realities of life ya know? so...last weekend...i went over to her house...and it was over in a matter of minutes...a sigh of relief...by the way - i'm talking about the dying tree in her backyard that we uprooted...

ok that was kinda lame...but thats me...the other thing ending this week is my tenure at K&S...its been a fun and challenging 11 weeks...can't believe its over...did a lot of things this summer, but it feels short...and school's right around the corner...uggh.

while i look forward to being a 2L...i also dread it...i made law review...woot woot...but that means more work....and law school was supposed to be a break for me...a break from the real world...not a whole lotta chillin gonna be happening this fall...i look forward to being with my friends again...to my new apartment...to my new back to school clothes...ok not the last part...that would be too much like high school...it will be a drastic change to have to figure out my own lunch again...i was spoiled this summer...and the bathroom scale shows it...haha...imagine me with the tiniest of pot bellies...

here's a cool link if you're bored -- ORISINAL

well...peter pan at the fox was awesome...cathy rigby...she's 50+, but she pulls off the role so well and with such enthusiasm...even though she's been playing it for years and years...and that theater is just amazing...i love the faux sky ceiling....

what else...wedding crashers was hilarious...loved that movie...oh yea...i had this asian gazpacho and got a sore throat which led to a cold....i finally fell sick...but i'm better now...so hopefully won't get any problems for another year....

up ahead...i'm going to be moving stuff and switching apartments...i'm also busy trying to renovate my condo and renting it out again...so busy busy....and then there's the interviewing nonsense coming up...that will be painful as i'll have to drive back and forth everyday...yuck.

well...gparents leave tomorrow...tis sad...they're off to switzerland to parade about with the vontrapp family...haha...and i'll be up in athens this weekend...moving furniture...hopefully i can just tell granville where to put things and have hema fan me with a huge tropical leaf as i sip a lemonade in my hammock...

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger LatNam said...

You can tell me where to put stuff all day long, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna do it.

I expect you to use your 'connections' to lower the tempature about 30 degrees this weekend.

Get on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home