Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I am a Hinjew.

you know...i always joked with my friends that i was part hindu and part jew - making me a hinjew...the hindu part coming from my spirituality...and the jew part coming from my "smartness" with money (if you're gonna have some PC reaction to this - click the X on top right now...)...anyway...i seriously think both cultures have a lot in common...but a recent news blip sent over by the Toddler gave credence to my theory...before you read further - let me reiterate that i don't mean any offense by this attempt at humor..

Indo Jew Bowl VI - a football bowl like no other...and guess what it discriminates...damn straight! if you're not an indian or a jew - get lost...well actually i think they let some haitians and random asians come along...anyway...i thought that was pretty funny...so i decided to give it some press through my overly popular blog [checking today's stats - 2.6 people viewed this page...wow!]...oh yea - here's the news story

the funniest thing i found was that the indian team was primarily composed of people from the state of gujarat...now if you know me - i'm gujarati...and lets just say we're not the "sturdiest" fellas out there...i mean in a pinch we could make some trouble...but lets just say if you cross a gujarati in a dark alley...you can likely pick him up and throw him at the real goon as you make your escape...of course...i'm the exception...being massively ripped and all...

well...that was all really...nothing else going on up here...school's a drag...i might quit...and pursue my aspirations in farming if shawn would only sell me his farm...one day that pecan orchard will be mine...muhahaha [evil laughter continues]

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger sks said...

Thanks for the publicity...i'm a member of the indo-jew bowl game. We are really trying to get some positive publicity, mainly to help support the charitable part of the game. The game itself is pretty inconsequential.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home