Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Fun Never Stops.


ahhh what fun summer is...not. my car and condo have pretty much taken up my extra days left before school starts...so far i've already spent $500 bux on my car and its still giving probs....torn tire...check engine light...dammit. and the condo....need some major paint work...steam cleaning...and then i have to rent it out....aaargh. as if law school isn't going to be killing me...this is just what i need...i just need to scream....aahaha#%(@$_*!#@@P! there...that felt a little better.

nothing much else going on...i can't think of anything to write about...i'm trimming bushes at home...i thought of making a funny shape...but then the rose bush had its savage way with me...i was like a wounded soldier when i was done with it...so i'm going to stick to making the bushes round...umm...went to the braves game to see them get a whoopin from the pirates...sorry granville! i had to take my neighbor's kids...

that's it...i'm bored...here's a pic from big canoe...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home