Friday, March 24, 2006

I failed Lent.

i haven't been online for a whole week...gave up MSN...AIM...and just stuck to e-mail, phone calls, and personal contact...it was my way of supporting my catholic friends (of which i have none) and doing something for lent...well turns out that staying off AIM and MSN is just too freakin' hard...so my lent experiment (hey that rhymes) is over!!!

school is shuffling along...five more weeks till exams...yikes!!! next week - i've organized Thai Nite for the law school...hopefully we'll get a good turn out like we did for sushi nite...although the RSVPs are a bit short so far...we're going to hema's fav. restaurant in the whole world - Thai of Athens...she's probably drooling if she's reading this...haha...anyway...that is the only thing i have to look forward to next week...shawn has sadly informed me that football season for the gang is over...i might just go play on my own though - through the ball really high then run over and catch it on the other side...might guilt them into playing with me...we'll see...

well i'm outta here...i will see you ONLINE..haha...laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home