Sunday, May 01, 2005

Brain Dead.

grrgheer#%()*#$adljfad....to sum it up...that's how my brain feels right about now...i've been going through 4-5 days of intense studying...starts in the morning and goes till late at night...breaks are few...no windows in my cell either...wait ok...there is a window at dix's apt...but it sux...i just wanna finish my exams...and get the hell outta athens...

the good news is that its hema's birthday tomorrow! which means i'm stuck here while she's in atlanta...and what sux is that it will prob be like that for the next two years...so i'm gonna run for SBA president...and get exams pushed back an extra week....yup! that's my platform - VOTE for Anuj. Support Hema's Birthday Rights! ok...see...bad humor is the product of a rough day...

what else? um...my grandma called me today...and then hung up...and then when i called her back asking why she called, she said she never called in the first place...hahaha....that was soo funny...i was just like ok!...back to studying...

i played some good pool today...even goose said i did well...i'm gonna have to practice so that i can hustle hema's brother when he comes from england...he thinks he's snooker champ of the world..i'll show him...well maybe goose will show him and i'll just watch and engage in some good trash talk...yea..

well...i think i'll post up some pics from my birthday and other stuff before callin it a nite...exams start on tuesday...so wish me luck...i'll post at some point after my first two exams...and let you know how miserable they were...

'til my next despondent monologue...sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home