Saturday, September 03, 2005

New Orleans.

i was supposed to go the big easy for my friend's bachelor party early next year...i guess not. its kind of sad and humbling to see the destruction there...i know people have talked about this ad nauseum in the past few days...but i'm still enraged by the looters...i think thats despicable to steal electronics and jewelry and guns when people are dying...you would think event such as these would bring out the humanity in others...well i hope to do something to help out through my law school...

other than that...things are just bumping along...did a couple more interviews...they went really well...i liked the firms and their people...i think the decision will be kind of hard in the end...by the way - the ritz carlton downtown should not be called a five star hotel...no way...anyway i have to catch up with law review and homework this weekend...so not a lot of partying...

can't think of anything else really...oh yeah...my mom sent me this link which was super-cheesy, but at the same time reminiscent of some of the things we should all keep in mind...so i'm posting it here...but if anyone makes fun of me i will bring my macho self to smack down upon you...hahaha...

click here for the cheesy link...make sure u leave the sound on...

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... I can't believe I sat through that cheesy link. Sigh.
--your president

 

Post a Comment

<< Home