Friday, September 16, 2005

Bling Bling Baby.

sometimes i have the world's worst luck...like when my contractor half-paints my kitchen...and runs off to florida for a few weeks without telling me and without returning my calls....then i call the other day to see if his voicemail has changed to "I am dead now" and instead find him picking it up..or when my check engine light comes on every freakin' week...

but then there's times when i have great luck...and recently its been hobnobbin' with the rich & famous in atlanta...this is far above rubbin shoulders with usher at versace...like a few weeks ago i ran into my ol' chum denz - short for denzel washington of course...he was in town to see his boy play football...i was of course checking in at the four seasons for an interview...but of course i was in a rush...so i just waved...otherwise i'm sure we would have thrown back a few...and then yesterday...i was at the hotel gym working out...when i find and see the band-aid rapper right next to me! that's right...i work out with nelly...aah...lifestyle of the bling bling law student...it was kinda cool...cuz he was talking about his next cut with JD...and some charity concert...getting all excited and stuff...of course he wasn't talking to me - just to his bluetooth headset...but i swear he looked at me a few times and flared his platinum implants...that was respect for the brown brutha...

well...interview season is finally over...now its back to good ol' athens...i gotta crapload of work to do...oh yeah...if one gets a chance...one must watch this movie...its crazy good...makes me wanna visit south america...and the soundtrack is awesome as well....nuthin else going on...hopefully will get some free time this weekend...maybe cook-out like last time...although i won't force any of my room-mates to eat grilled mushrooms...last time i tried that - i got dove blood all over my food...no joke.

anyhoo...must get back to reality...which will likely no longer include meeting movie stars and rappers. doh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home