Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Summer of Sam.

ok...so my name isn't sam...but that title sounds kinda bad-ass...the summer of anuj just sounds dorky...so i'm stickin with the title...gives it a little horror twist...which is always nice...i must be morbid to say that...

newayz...finals are over...phew! some were a bitch and a half....others were alright and just what i expected...but overall it was a massive brain dump...i'm so thankful for the typing lessons i took as a teen...they came in handy...cuz i was whizzin thru that stuff and just writing for pages...

well...so that was last thursday...it was kinda anti-climactic to be honest...i thought end of 1L would be this heroic achievement...but...it was just relief really...i kinda miss not going to school...hangin w/ my fellow lawdorks...its like high school...i miss the gossip....the drama...the fights...well...60 outta 80 people in my class bought the t-shirt...thats cool cuz i came up with the idea and main graphic...its a spin on the incredibles....i'll put up a shot of it...

i couldn't really enjoy the last exam...cuz i had to zoom over to augusta for my bro's graduation from med school...they made him a doctor...i don't know what they were thinking....but the world is no longer safe in my opinion...and i got crap directions...so it took me forever to get there....the way back to athens was cool though...really short and scenic...so many farms...and cows...and muscadine vineyards....and plantation homes...i must have been a farmer in my past life....cuz i thought it would be cool to quit law school and work on a farm...the simple life ya know? (not like paris hilton)

(i'm gonna get a coke..brb)

ok...i'm back...hope u didn't miss me....anyway...so i packed up my stuff in athens and brought it down to mom's in marietta...you won't believe how much i could pack into my lil car....then i chilled over the weekend...and on monday started my new job! man...i'm not going to go into details...but this place is phat....lets just say the view from the 42nd floor is quite nice...

so that's been life...also my aunt is visiting from england...so its been cool...i've seen more of hema...but not as much as she would like, i think...hopefully we can do some cool stuff around town as soon as i turn in my brief for the law review write-on...

well...thats all for now...summer's here...1st year is behind me...and two years await...i'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home