Thursday, May 26, 2005

211

I bowled a freakin' 211 last night at the Tort Team bowlathon...i've never bowled that high...at one point - i got four strikes in a row...i think its called a 4 bagger...woo hoo...i was told i would be punished for my dirty deed at a later time...

what else...um...i got my free ipod last week...its silver - matches my car...haha...i'm kidding...but yea its awesome...i know i know - i'm gonna look like everyone else w/ the stupid white earphones stickin out of my ears...but hey - when the caveman first started wearing a shirt...he was probably mocked too...but now everyone wears a shirt! {yea - that's my reasoning...and i'm sticking to it}

i've got some pics i need to post, but never get a chance when i'm at home...so someone remind me...there's one of hema playin soccer...so funny...she scored two goals the day i saw her play...unfortunately, they were in her own team's goal...hahah...it was hilarious

um...we had a surprise party for niraj's graduation...that went really well...i got pics of that too...it was a hawaiian-mexican theme because of where he's doing his rotations...the food was great...and charmi & hema did a great job decorating and planning the fun-filled night...i got to be MC and had a whale of a time mocking people - that is my passion really...just to be sarcastic at all times....even when i'm sleeping...my dreams are sarcastic...haha...that was kinda lame...but yea...it was cool...all sorts of lame doctor jokes were being made...we even passed out fake HMO cards promising free care from my bro...haha.

work's been pretty tyte...got to meet prez carter...later i'll have lunch with gov. barnes...we get to meet hank aaron at some point...its nuts...tonight is trivia...can't wait to go kick it...but first i gotta finish a memo on class action lawsuits...

so that's the news...keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home